Friday, August 8, 2008

A Sad State of Affairs


Today I was starving, so I opened the freezer in search of something to eat. Here is what I found:

2 bags raw diet chicken patties (for Bella, not me)
1 bag raw diet venison patties (smells just like you would imagine it to)
1 bottle Tito's Vodka (precariously close to empty)
1 roll Raw Advantage Organic Chicken Dinner for Dogs
1 bag with remnants of an entire cow femur that was cut up for the pups 
1 bag mini York Peppermint Patties (my kind of patties)
1 Amy's Organic Cheese Pizza
1 box Morning Star Veggie Cakes 
1 Pint Haagen Dazs Light Mint Chocolate Chip (good stuff)
1 box Caribbean Mix Frozen Fruit Bars (would probably be fab mixed with the vodka)
1 pint Haagen Dazs Raspberry Vanilla Swirl Frozen Yogurt (probably smells like meat)

After a delicious lunch of of veggie cakes and peppermint patties, I was thinking that, given that we have completely given over the freezer to the dogs, you would think that the least they could do is to learn how to run down to the store and fetch mommy some more Titos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tagged you in my blog!

http://websydaisy.blogspot.com/2008/08/im-it.html