Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Dear Lulu


Dear Lulu,
I was just wondering if you could give me a little insight into why the idea of going potty outside is such a complicated concept to grasp. Sometimes it seems as though you have mastered it and I get really excited only to be let down again and again. Why do you take this joy from me?

And yesterday, could you please explain yesterday? The back door is open, you go outside and do your business then decide halfway through to come back in and finish inside. Is it the rug? I know the rug is ugly. I do not need a reminder of actual fecal matter on it to convince me of what you think of it. I agree.

If you could, please try and remember that an open door means that it is quite possible to walk through it and go potty in the yard. Going near the door is not quite what we are looking for. I know that you are very busy and have a lot on your plate but if you could just give this matter a bit of attention it would be greatly appreciated.

Yours truly,
Kelli

No comments: